June POTM Theme - ANYTHING GOES

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres mine :)

CIMG5373.jpg

damnit! i didnt see biffer posted a pic of her gamma, i was sitting here thinking should i go with my clowns in the anem or this lil ahole. wish i checked the entrys :\

Hahaha battle of the grammas!

Out of nearly 300 shots, that was one of maybe 5 good ones... And even then, I'm not exceptionally happy with it. I need some learnin' on my camera!

sup reef ... i just checked it and its still there ... i have no clue why it doesnt work for you

I'm going to remove my picture... Now that I figured out (somewhat) how my camera works, I'm pretty sure I can get a better shot.

Hahaha! I have a couple WEEKS left, David! And even though you had several months of a head start, I am going to figure out my camera before you figure out yours! :p

I have been watching online tutorial videos all evening! I can make trees passing by blurry! I can make water foamy! I can make droplets in focus! I can make backgrounds seem to extend forever! Hahahaha!

...But I can't take pictures of my aquarium yet. :cry:

tumblr_l3usqabP1F1qa651bo1_1280.jpg

it's not some great awesome picture, but i like how it shows off the rivalry between the tangs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pic annatax :)

Thought I might add my piece although, It may not be good I liked it :D

137ldh.jpg

Similar to my other entry but its all I got lol! My only photogenic fish...actually my only fish that comes out whenever I am around!
P2035597.jpg

Thanks
Jenna

If you want to change your pic, send me a PM!
Nah,i was just kidding with you:D,can't wait to see what you bring to the table,..Plus, i can't go wasting all my good shots for one month:mrgreen:
Jenna, thats a great pick:Cheers:,you too jmck......i like the B&W's
Anna is that a uni tang??

it's a vlamingii tang and a yellow hawaii tang!! sadly, i think the vlamingii beat up the small yellow tang and he passed away, he was so little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back