Keeping Anemones

EASY TO KEEP

will survive almost any mistake perfect for beginners and advanced alike

great for nano tanks to !!!!!!

saltwater or brackish only

If it says that in the description of the anemone I would never, and will never buy from them. Anemone are not perfect for beginners, they are not that easy to keep, especially in newly established tanks.

The tank is 190 litre, not sure what that is in Gallons. The tank is only a few weeks old....So a no go for me then.

If it says that in the description of the anemone I would never, and will never buy from them. Anemone are not perfect for beginners, they are not that easy to keep, especially in newly established tanks.

What were you quoting me from? Because I know there was more to that post.

Last edited:
Look for a hairy mushroom. They look similar but 100x easier to keep.

OOOOH I never heard of these thanks for the tip! I read on live aquaria that they can harm sessile invertebrates, do they move? I am unsure how they are able to harm them if they dont move around. Last thing I need is something else trying to kill my sweet lil feather duster worm.

OOOOH I never heard of these thanks for the tip! I read on live aquaria that they can harm sessile invertebrates, do they move? I am unsure how they are able to harm them if they dont move around. Last thing I need is something else trying to kill my sweet lil feather duster worm.

I think it means if they are brushing up against them.

Hairy mushrooms don't eat clown fish...Something might have dropped part of your clownfish from its mount into the hairy mushroom....but the hairy mushroom didn't eat your clownfish.

Im pretty sure the mushroom ate him. The only other fish that was in the tank when it happend was a cromis. I was told it was a hairy when I bought it? May have been something similar?

Possibly something else then. I've got a colony of hairy mushroom that my clowns are in and they've been fine for over six months. The mushrooms also can't eat/catch food fast enough to have eaten one of your clowns.

Back