koralia 7 and wavemaker

tlsims

Reefing newb
does anyone know if the new koralia's can be hooked up to a wavemaker. i got the number 7's and i know maker does not have a wavemaker designed for them yet, but was wondering if another brand would work?

i got 4 koralia 7's for my 125 gallon reef. i put in one of them and it is blowing my sand everywhere, i like it is a nice wide flow not a real direct flow but more all over, although i dont think i will need all 4 of them, they agitate the top of the water real good no matter where i put it in the tank, but i have some dead spots in my tank because of the design of the tank so would like to use one or two more of the ones i bought if i can control the flow.

The 5,6,7 and 8's are the Koralia magnum and as far as I know they are not.

Only the second gen and evolution line are wavemaker friendly.

oh wow thanks for the update!!!!

mine is the first link you posted the p19801 115V-60hz- 12W is this a controllable one? i got mine at dr. foster and smith (was a little cheaper)

No 12V,not 12W.

You can see the big price difference in the two.Can you return them for replacement?The 2Doc's are pretty good for customer service.

Those aren't made for wavemakers,unfortunately.

You may want to go with the Evo 4's since yiou were having problems with sand getting blown around.

Back