Large LTA and maroon FS will be at the St. Louis frag swap.

bobby

I like to do bad things.
I know there are a few people around saint louis on here but I'll give her a try.

I have a large healthy LTA. I's getting too big for my 40 and the maroon is hosting it so I want to sell both together. I want 35.00 for both or might be interested in a trade. The LTA is green and 8+ inches across the clown is about 2 inches.

Here are some pics. If some one else from aways wants it. I will ship, but be forewarned I have shipped tons of corals succsessfully, but have never shipped and anemone or fish.

Here are some pics.
tankpics004.jpg

tankpics005.jpg

tankpics006.jpg

tankpics007.jpg

I wish I would get double.LOL More money to go towards the up coming frag swap. Muhahahah, but the sad truth is noone has offered to buy them yet. I had them up about a month ago on the local forum and even went down to 25.00 ans still no bites.

I would love to keep the LTA, but it's getting VERY big and makes me move corals because every time I turn around it's gained another inch.LOL

The maroon deffinetly has to go though. I just went to a guys house that was getting out and I bought two large percs that were paired and showing signs of mating. Also got a large yellow headed sleeper gobe and a couple of duncans all for 60.00

tempting but my rbta and gbta keep splitting so i have enough anenomes. i also have a red flower anenome, green flower anenome, white flower anenome, and H. magnifica anenome.

tempting but my rbta and gbta keep splitting so i have enough anenomes. i also have a red flower anenome, green flower anenome, white flower anenome, and H. magnifica anenome.

Man you're loaded with nems.LOL Got any pics of them
Can't remember seeing flower nems.

Back