Let the 1st fish suggestions fly

Clowns just don't use a lot of the tank, it's how they are. You can get him another clown but they won't use anymore of the tank, maybe a bit more since its two. Clowns don't need anemones and your tank is too young for one currently. They're very hard to take care of and the clowns won't necessarily go for them, there are a bunch of coral options that you can try though that would be much easier to take care of.

DO NOT get an anemone yet. It is recommended to wait one year before getting one, because with such a new tank, the parameters can be unstable. The anemone could become stressed, leading to its death, then releasing toxins, then destroying everything in your tank. And if you do get him a friend, you should get him a smaller clown so that the aggression issue won't be too bad. And clowns are just strange that way. They hang out in the weirdest places. They don't swim around too much, so they tend to just stay in the same area. And one last thing, there isn't a 100% chance that the clown will even use the anemone. More often than not, they will just host another coral, or a powerhead, or the overflow.

lsufiregal

Some wonderful people in my local group just got these Wyoming White Clownfish for my son and they are so cool to watch. I have them and a pearly jawfish in my biocube.

He has a tail fin, it is black and the back of the tank is black so it is hard to see in my awful cell phone pic.

Here they are acclimating. Easier to see.

2F4CF4DD-4088-4F59-B51B-690A458881DF-7617-000008FDC07DB756.jpg

Back