Lighting options for sale

slm32123

Reefing newb
Hey guys, I am wanting to buy a new LED fixture for my 75, and I have a couple used lights I need to sell to be able to afford the new light.

First is a DIY LED kit already assembled, from rapidled. I only ran the light for about a month before I decided to upgrade to a bigger tank. Here is a link to the exact kit.12 Ultra Premium LED DIY Kit with Dimmable Drivers - Rapid LED It is dimmable, and has rapidled's controller, here is the link for it. DDC-01 PWM Controller - Rapid LED This is the link for the heat sink. Drilled and Tapped 4.25" x 9" Heat Sink for 12 LEDs - Rapid LED And the link to the fan to cool the fixture. 60mm Vantec Stealth Fan - Rapid LED

All together that light cost me just over $200 shipped, I am looking for $150 shipped but am open to offers.
I also have a spare dimmable driver for that light setup, and I will include it for a total of $175 shipped.
I put together a small frame out of aluminum angle metal and a piece of 1/4 in. thick lexan to protect the fixture from salt creep, which I will include for free. The whole thing does not look super pretty but it gets the job done.

The second light I have is a 24 in. Coralife Deluxe Lunar Aqualight which runs two 65w PC's and has 2 moonlights, I am not sure why, but one moonlight burnt out. I also have 4 spare bulbs for the fixture (generic but work.) The fixture was used for about 8 months for $125 shipped OBO.

Thanks for your time guys!

Not the prettiest looking I know, But it gets the job done. I am not sure why, but 1 of the white LEDs doesn't seem to want to light up all the way, You can see some light so it isnt burnt out, But I do have a spare Royal Blue I will include that you can replace the white with if you feel so inclined.

Attachments

• DIY 12 LED Bottom.jpg
    DIY 12 LED Bottom.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 764
  • DIY 12 LED Top.jpg
    DIY 12 LED Top.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 396
The LED measures, 11 1/2" by 10 5/8" that is measuring the little frame I made. The fixture itself is smaller. Also, I don't have a box or anything to put the driver and controller for it into a single container to make it look super pretty.

What size tank will the led cover? I am interested. It is a 75 gallon bow. Is it for form or function? I want to get some corals

It won't cover a 75 gallon. Biggest I would put it over is maybe a standard 20 or a hex. Or small cube.

Back