lighting

Discussion in 'Lighting, Filtration & Other Equipment' started by Justin101, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Justin101

Justin101

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...egory=46314&ssPageName=STORE:PROMOBOX:NEWLIST

If anybody has ever heard or used one of these, please comment, would it be better than mh on a 150 and 20 gallon (seperate tanks wanting to buy 3-4 of them). I want to start growing soft and hard corals ive been learning alot and have tripled my knowledge faster than i ever thought,(bout corals, fish, inverts,) thanks , please comment

Justin101, Aug 28, 2005
    1. Advertisements

2. Justin101

jhnrb

I am not familiar with this product, but, if all of the claims of the seller are true and i surley do not know, then it appears to be an affordable alternitive. only way to find out is to find someone with experiance with this light system and determine if it will meet your needs. you would have to use one fixture for each two sq. feet and supplement with other lights just as you would with mh. so good luck. maybe someone will respond with exlperiance with this product.

jhnrb, Aug 28, 2005
    1. Advertisements

3. Justin101

Pterois

I've never seen those before, and am unsure about the ballasts.

I have an IceCap setup, brand new if you're interested. PM me.

Angela

Pterois, Aug 31, 2005
  4. Justin101

minireefer

do a google search for Fluorex HO Fluorescent Lights.I looked those lights for a while to.A lot owners said they grow alot of algae do to there kelvin rating.I think they would make a good fish live rock only tank.But who knows

minireefer, Sep 1, 2005
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question