Lights are off...

Ryan

Reefing newb
and the Royal Gramma is in.... :x:

Also, I found out today that my return sponge didn't come with my Bak Pak so I picked up a couple of those and wow how that made a difference in noise and bubbles... :shock:

No q-tips available... :mrgreen:

Glad to hear you've got the q-tips locked up and away from the tank! We'd like to see pics of the gramma when the lights come on. They are great fish for smallish tanks, really colorful and active.

Yeah, I was going to make the decision on a mandarin goby today but decided against it because I wasn't sure and went with the royal.... Can I ask, is a mandarin an ok choice... my local store told me it was OK when I told them what I had already. I thought... ahhh I'm going to ask you guys before I make any other move besides the royal.

I wouldnt try a mandrine in a 29.It might be alright if you can find one thats eating frozen foods.But even then,it'd be a big risk I think.

Yeah, a 29 gallon tank is pretty small for a mandarin. It will deplete the tank's food source quickly. If the LFS tries to sell you one, ask them to feed it in front of you. If it gobbles up frozen food, then it'd probably be okay in your tank. If it won't eat frozen, then forget it.

a good alternative may be a scooter blenny. glad to hear you got a nice colorful fish for you tank. and glad to see you back again. and yes of course without Q tips :mrgreen:

Back