Liveaquaria rock

I noticed that you are in canada. Live aquaria is in the states and I am not sure that they ship up to our northern neighbors.

LiveAquaria.com Shipping Information

Apparently they dont. We have several canadien members on this site, you could try PMing them

But I have ordered from their sister site, Drs Foster and Smith and they always ship on time and are very polite when you need to call and ask them anything.

Brian

Not sure, I have only bought my rock localy. Probably paid too much for it but I could never afford to buy more than a couple pounds at a time.

Brian

I got mine from liveaquaria.com. They are pretty good. A couple of them are quite big. This is a picture when I first got them.

LR1.jpg

The first 45lbs of live rock I ever bought came from Live Aquaria.
Nice looking rock,but it took a couple of weeks to the smell of death out of the house.

Well this sucks, I got an email back from them and they won't ship live to Canada, everything else they will though. So on to plan B, anyone know a Canadian wholesaler? :)

I found that premium aquatic will ship rock and they are really cheap. The only downside is roughly 80 lbs cost about 120 bucks in shipping with brokerage fees.
Also I'm not sure about the reviews. One person received a shipment full of aptasia and flat worms.

Back