living reef ?

Nu2Reefs said:
I think its a 110. Its five feet long and about 18 deep and maybe 20 or so high?
shallow sand bed maybe 1" in the front and 2-3 in the back. Now Idea about the live rock its spread across the tank about 4.5 to 4.75 feet and about halfway up so maybe 8-10" high? The tank has been set up since about 1990 or 91 at least and started out with just a few pieces and just kept adding.

If these dimensions are right you have a 93 gallon aquarium. The manufacturer would have rounded up and called it a 95.

I dont know the dimensions but my husband and the guy at the lfs talked about it and agreed it was a 110?? All I know is it's 60" long.

JellyMan said:
do you need some midol?? You should try for a mod slot!

Can't you just stick to the topic of the thread? Is your mind that weak that you forget whats going on? I make one coment about being off topic and you have to post some smart ellic coment thst nobody wants to waste their time reading.

Sorry!! Back to the trigger's and to answer the question. I'd like to keep anything I can to liven up the rock that wouldn't scream "lunch time"to my triggers. Oh and I probably won't be changing the lights soon Im trying to decide whether or not to upgrade completely. (Whole new tank)

Back