Longest Big Tank

Doc

I don't work for anybody
Who has had a 120 tank or bigger for longer than 2 years? Just curious as I want to be accurate in my signature, truth in advertising and all.

-Doc

yeah. I guess it does. crap. I was gong to boast that I have been the longest member of the BTC on the forum, since my first set up was a 125 and I have had it for about 3 years. Guess you ruined that ego boost for me Reef.

-Doc

yeah...reef got....

RockBottom-1.jpg

PWNED!!!!!

-Doc

probably a school of chromies, a yellow tang and a lot of hair algae!!!

-Doc

It was in the early 90's and I was an ignoramus when it came to saltwater.I quit around 96' and didn't truly understand the hobby until I got back in 99'.

I had 3 yellow tangs,2 porcupine puffers,a flame hawkfish,undulated trigger and one really large GSM.Never had hair algae but except for the puffers everything lived.Never could keep a puffer more than one month.The trigger was sold after one year,got tired of it rearranging the dead coral decorations and rocks.

They were considered difficult back then and still considered tough,I think?If you still want to considers yourself as having the longest running system currently than go ahead Doc.

no. I cannot do that in good conscience. You have me beat. I will not brag when I know I am beaten

-Doc

but, more importantly, Dominick, did you like the "Owned Pic". I have been waiting for the right moment to spring it. I still haven't learned how to write on the pic tho.

-Doc

If the thread doesn't meet your requirements for satisfaction, you only have yourself to blame. You could have given it your flare, but now you sit back in judgment of us, when you never even tried to help us out. Biff, we are just lost without you

-Doc

Back