look at this tank

really nice! I have me a plan.... just a plan..... but if I could only get a few more clients..... ;-)

-Doc

geeze thats beautiful and huge. i wonder where he keeps it. i cant imagine how expensive that tank is

Lol haha I may be highly immature but all I could picture were tangs just humping eachother all over the tank in a cloud of white.

But yeah that is how they mate for the record. But picturing random cartoon tangs humping and doing very inappropriate tang things is fun. Haha

maybe when im out in denver i can see if i can set up a meeting with this guy and check that tank out since he is an RC member.

Dustin he has a thread in the Large Tanks Forum there of the same name its almost always on the first page.

His electric bill alone for a month would probably surpass the average hobbyist total set up cost. I wonder if the cops stopped by to make sure he was not running a grow house. I have heard of it happening

Its nice but I kind of doubt I would go this far even if I had the money. Probably would have to hire part time labor to help with the maintenance. I know sea world does.

Back