Look what I got!

ErinCahir

Sausage Wrangler
So we got our tax return a couple days ago...
Needless to say, we've been spending it!

SDC13175.jpg

It took the clowns all of twenty minutes to settle in
SDC13167.jpg

SDC13173.jpg

SDC13168.jpg

He was huge in the store. 12 inches across easily. He's inflated maybe halfway here. I love him already! As do the clowns, obviously. The female practically shoved the male in the second I put it in.

Thats an awsome looking bubble Erin, goodluck:Cheers: with those maroons later down the road. Those lil boogers are mean and territorial.:frustrat:

Thanks guys! He took a little walk last night. I didn't get to put him where I wanted him yesterday because he had footed to a chunk of coral skeleton in the store (and was still holding on tight, even when I put him in my tank). Now that he's let go of that I'll try to coax him where I want him.

Very cool ,congrats .....i always wanted to try an anemone,but my lights aren't enough ...cool how your clown took right to it
side note: my LFS has a sharp looking niger,streamers and all... made me think of you and,i thought maybe you shipped yours out:mrgreen:....man i wanted it..

I know, right?

We went to two stores yesterday. One I walked into and walked right out of as soon as I saw a rock COVERED in aiptasia marked "xenia". Yeah.
So we went to my favorite store. I got him for $125, but I feel like the guy lowballs me a lot. I've seen them for way more.

side note: my LFS has a sharp looking niger,streamers and all... made me think of you and,i thought maybe you shipped yours out:mrgreen:....man i wanted it..

I love my Jerk Fish. Whenever I go into a store that has a Niger all I can think is... not as nice as mine! :D

Back