Looking for a master kit

BCReefer

pro stoner, newb reefer
Hi all,
I just found out my ph test was off, probably expired. so by that logic the rest of my old master kit is gone and i need to get a new one. i have newer reliable (nutrifin) tests for nitrates and phosphates, but the calcium one really sucks and i want another. so what i need in a test kit is the following:

pH
nitrate
ammonia
calcium
magnesium
iodine/iodide
alkalinity

If anyone knows somewhere that sells a kit with all these to canada i'd appreciate it.

ps :bounce:

Try some of the larger fish chains around the area, Big Al's is Canadian and of course will ship. I believe they have the API master kit, which I prefer as their not as complicated as the Nutrifin.

Pisces Pets on line is based in Calgary, and they have both systems the API and the Nutrifin.

Hope that helps.

Another suffering Canadian.

You won't find a master kit that contains all of those. And you will go through different test kits at different speeds anyways (for example, after you first set your tank up, you'll rarely have to test for ammonia or nitrite, but you'll have to test for pH and nitrates constantly). It's no big deal to buy them separately.

Back