looking for macro algae

PufferGuy

Reefing newb
Anyone have some chaeto they wanna sell? I dont even know what it would cost but my LFS NEVER gets any in.. and the only time they did, it was grape chalupera and they didn't have too much.

If you have some, let me know what you want for it and how much it would be to ship to Vermillion SD, 57069.

Also, it would probably have to be shipped like 2 day so it doesnt all die.

yeah i saw that but their shipping is so EXPENSIVE... i was trying to see if it would be cheaper to get it from someone on here

Overnight or 2nd day IS so expensive. Can't your LFS order some in for you on their next livestock order? How about Craig's list or a local reef club?

I got mine off of Ebay. It was $5 for a ziplock bag and I don't think shipping was expensive at all. You may want to look into it.

Sent you a PM. I'll ship some to you if the other stuff shows up dead and rotten. Just cover the shipping. My refugium is full right now and I need to cut some out, so this is a great time if you end up needing it. I'd just be throwing it away if nobody wanted it. It's probably full of pods too.

Back