Majestic angel

Wow, this entire thread I've been thinking the Majestic angel was the Regal angel. When you posted that pic I almost said that you have the fish ID'd wrong lol.

The fish is totally a primadonna. When I walk past the tank it comes put and follows me across the tank, even after only being in the tank for a few hours. It's funny because my potters does the same thing and it's almost like they're competing for my attention. Both freak and dive behind the rock when the camera cones out....

The Majestic angel has been in the tank for a week now. All of my corals are accounted for, but for the last 24 hours my clam has been pretty closed up. I moved him to a deeper part of my sand bed and he opened up, but I did witness the Majestic angel nip at the mantle

I assume there really isn't anything I can do now that the angel has the clam in it's sights

Yeah, I was thinking a clear tupperware container with some holes poked in it for flow. I love the clam, and of course the angel has grown on my wife and pretty much everyone that has seen it

Back