March Meeting -

Ok being that I'm hosting and its gonna be St. Pat Day.. I am imposing some mandatory dress requirments.

Since this is your first time biff you have to dress like A Leprechaun...

And Mator you have to be a rainbow...

uhh who else.. Oh Brandon will be a bunch of gold and bryan can be the pot...

;)
/d

Here ya go Donny, that should do... Can you tell that I have absolutely nothing to do tonight??? And no, I am obviously not as Photoshop skilled as some of you. I only have Paint :D.

Leprechaun.jpg

Last edited:
Now hold on Donny before you choose your rainbow please see evidence provided in Jerms post proving he would be better suited for the rainbow posistion.

I'm wearing my donny holland shirt.

I say we have some green beer and if biff is really coming maybe turn it into a tour de tanks.... make a little circle around c town to a few of our houses. Just a suggestion.

Bifferwine said:
Here ya go Donny, that should do... Can you tell that I have absolutely nothing to do tonight??? And no, I am obviously not as Photoshop skilled as some of you. I only have Paint :D.

Leprechaun.jpg

HEHE you should were that to chattanooga and come to my house..... Tucker loves costumes... :)

Yep I will be there from Wednesday the 14th to Tuesday the 20th. And I would LOVE to go on the Tour de Tanks. I have heard great things about it. ALMOST as many good things as I've heard about the famous International Towing and Recovery Museum :D. Jelly, take me there too!!! ...Just kidding...

To bad you coming when its cold, lot the cool things to do around C town are outdoors in my opinion.

Just a few things you might want to look into the. The Chattanooga Aquarium, Rock City, Ruby Falls, Worlds longest walking bridge/cooledge park.

I'll try to actually feed my tank this week and see if I can get my regal to look lik it hasn'e been through the blender by the time you get here HEHE.

I'll try to actually feed my tank this week and see if I can get my regal to look lik it hasn'e been through the blender by the time you get here HEHE.

Ahhh, skip the flowers, the jewelry and the chocolates, Brandon knows the way to a fellow reefer's heart! :mrgreen:

I like the tour Idea I need professional pics of my tanks anyway :D not to mention I would like to see some of the other members tanks as well.

I know you did I plan on you doing just that but I figured someone else would have posted some by now I have had two other ppl take pics of my tank and neither has posted :D though I understand Jerm is busy and B cant figure out how to get the yellow tint out its all good guys still love ya.

Do you still let anyone come to meetings. From the few members I have met it seems like it. J/K I would like to attend and join if possible

Back