• Dcantucson

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Hiker4twenty

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this forum is awesome I just love it. Hope you feel good about yourself d2mini. you are my new idol

You know I do not post much on this forum, I just read a lot, and everything I have read lead me to believe that dcantuscon does not have that fish or anything he claims to own. I am so so sorry for believing what some respected people here on the forum say. And I will continue not to post because of people like you d2mini. Enjoy your life.

Last edited:
Beamer, dcan does indeed have tanks. There are several pictures on this forum attesting to that fact. We are not actually questioning the reality of his tang. We are all friends here, so that means we tease each other occasionally. lighten up.

beamer, first problem is that you own a BMW. :mrgreen:jk jk dont rip my head off

second problem is that you are taking other posts that half of the time are sarcastic way too literally...you are taking the "his tank is imaginary" too seriously. You need to be active a lot more to really know whats going on

third problem is that you actually decided to care about some BS way too much and chose to alienate yourself...go grab some beer, maybe smoke a joint and start over :Cheers:

I apoligize...it is hard to know if someone is being sarcastic through type...and I cant spend a lot of time on the forum I work as a nurse lot and am going back to school I just do not have the time...and I was a :censored: long before I owned a BMW just for the record...but whatever, it is what it is...and once I found out that dcan isnt a liar I apoligized to him...ill just shut up so I dont continue to alienate myself

Last edited:
Ummm congrats Hiker4twenty!! :shock: Congrats on beating out an imaginary fish and an imaginary picture. That's an...accomplishment? I guess? :D

I apoligize...it is hard to know if someone is being sarcastic through type...and I cant spend a lot of time on the forum I work as a nurse lot and am going back to school I just do not have the time...and I was a :censored: long before I owned a BMW just for the record...but whatever, it is what it is...and once I found out that dcan isnt a liar I apoligized to him...ill just shut up so I dont continue to alienate myself

Hey it's okay really. Don't sweat it.:Cheers:

Cool! Welcome back to the site! ;)

I vote for Dominick's bouquet of colt and clove polyps.Whah.....I didn't even came close to being in the running..conspiracy,I say!

Congrats,Hiker..I did vote for you.Oh and congrats to Tucson for making it a race.

I like the shrimp picture its not everyday you get one with the shrimp looking right at you. The blue lights make it look so serene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back