Marine Depot

:bounce: Are you kidding, sue a bank. That is as hilarious as someone saying they know a honest lawyer, an honorable judge, or a righteous cop. :^:
i wasnt talking about the bank calling. i was talking about marine depot calling read the reply above the one of mine you quoted

i wasnt talking about the bank calling. i was talking about marine depot calling read the reply above the one of mine you quoted
I need more sleep. I had to actually get up this morning when I have no classes. Doctor appointment. When I got home, I decided to get on the computer and check my grades then thought a few minutes on the forum will not matter. Just a few minutes then off for a nap. That was a couple hours ago. The rest of my reply holds true though. Besides I like MarineDepot. I have lit up their customer service department several times just because I was in a bad mood and I thought they had done me some grave injustice. Every time it has turned out I was wrong or at fault. And they still give me excellent service, regardless of my emails.

Dude, Wells Fargo deposited an $800 check my girlfriend put in her account to someone else. If she hadn't caught that someone would have been $800 richer and my girlfriend would have been $800 poorer. So it happens and I guarantee a bank is pretty careful and such. It doesn't sound like too big a deal, I had marinedepot.com not ship me a controller I had ordered, but I didn't give them a hard time or anything. If people were that hard on me for mistakes that were fixed and didn't really have any lasting consequences I would be SOL, I think we all would.

yeah if your shipping 1,000's of orders monthly it's inevitable to have a glitch in the system now and then. Now if you'd have brought up the issue to there customer services and they didn't reply back or just left you hanging that would be a bit different.

My last order was last week and it took only three days to arrive here in Fairbanks, Alaska. I now get an email the day after every package I receive to make sure I received the package and not some one else. Those are both signs of excellent service. I am sure next time I screw up again I will blame it on them, but they still provide me with great service even after I send them inappropriate emails blaming them for something they alledgedly did wrong that was my fault entirely.

Trust me if glitches happened to you that could be possible identity theft then you would understand why I wouldn't want to use my bank account with them again.

Trust me if glitches happened to you that could be possible identity theft then you would understand why I wouldn't want to use my bank account with them again.
I get identity theft shivers and fears almost every week. I am constantly getting emails from PayPal saying there has been suspicious activity attempted on my account. I have no PayPal account. I get calls on the phone from bill collectors for a name other than my own, but they have my social security number, birthdate and mothers maiden name all correct. I do not tell them that though. I just got an email from the university I attend and work at that said that bogus email was being sent to students and faculty requesting personal information and that the mail was spam and not coming from them. They enclosed a picture of one of the emails being sent out. It sure looked authentic. I just three days ago made an order on line and they said my account number was incorrect. I went to my banks online site and it said my account was temporarily not available. I went to the bank yesterday a,d found out that 17 different charges were made against the account and that all of them were above the set ceiling I put on the account for a single transaction so they froze the account until I contacted them in person. The account was reopened with a different security code. The only way the information was avaialable was through use of the internet, because I only use that account for online purchases of reef supplies. I do not use the account at local stores. All my account handling for my charge cards are done online and I recieve no paper copies of anything therefore it can not have been stolen from my trash or mail box.
I have even gotten the calls from over seas where a person wants help in transferring money to a USbank. Sheesh. Security, secure sites. If you want any information that is, on some form of record, some where, it is available for a price.

Altohombre- Totally understandable why you would be hesitant, I might never use a company if it had happened to me.

Back