May POTM Entries -- THEMED -- FTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitchhiker...you lucked out. Does it move around much or bother anything? I've been thinking about getting one or two because they look really cool.
I originally had it out where the hammer coral is now but, I think the lights were a little too bright for it. The first week it moved to where it is now (has a small ledge above it) and it hasn't moved since. While the lights are on during the day it'll stretch out into the light for a little while then go back under the ledge, it's kinda funny to watch. It hasn't bothered anything, I'm pretty sure it has a fairly weak sting because I've had crabs, hermits, serpent stars, and peppermint shrimp crawl right over it, and just kept going like it was nothing. I think it's very cool, the tentacles have yellow/green stripes that glow really brightly under moonlights and it looks awesome (I can't seem to get a good picture to capture it though)

And as far as I can tell it's pretty hardy for an anem, it went through a pretty long mini-cycle (part two from TBS) and it made it through just fine

My post is on the way! keep in mind my tank is 2.5 months old XD

Last edited:
Ok here is my entry, hope its good enough

newtank003.jpg

WoW! Jmck, your tank has come a long way in a short time since the seahorse picture! =P

Lookin good bro!

PS: What kind of snails are those!? They look HUGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back