May POTM Voting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dustin for me too!

I was having trouble deciding between Dustin and Alexander but there was just something about the simplicity and monotone of Dustin's shot that appealed to me. I could see that printed out HUGE and hanging on a wall in a modern house.

Well looks like I'm second rate again. Just not quite that extra bit needed. :( oh well dustins pic kicks some ass!

Alex, I do like your rasta crab. By know I guess it's common knowledge I'm a specieist against clowns (no offense dennis, it is a great shot) but I gotta go with dustin.

I lost one of my 6 chromis this week (literally no idea what happened to him) so to memorialize him, I would like to see "his" pic up there this month.

Here's to you, 3 of 6, you will be missed...

By know I guess it's common knowledge I'm a specieist against clowns (no offense dennis, it is a great shot) but I gotta go with dustin.

Oh ya, that reminds me... A vote for Omen the Clown is a vote for AMERICA! He's the first clown to reach orbit and he was an elementary part of the recent Hubble telescope upgraded mission, although you didn't hear about it because it was kept hush hush. Now that it's over we can talk about it.

So not voting for Omen means you are a communist. You don't want to be a communist, do you??? :mrgreen:

Am I too late?

Sorry JB, you are too late. Try re-entering in a couple days when I start the "POTM June Entries" thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
AmAzing doc promotion! I love it. Well how about this Dennis, my crab symbolyzes America walking on the moon. So IMO its a bigger in your face to the communists so if you don't vote for me your an even bigger communist!

This is not the entry thread. This is the voting thread. You are too late to enter for this month. Please enter your pic next month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ya, that reminds me... A vote for Omen the Clown is a vote for AMERICA! He's the first clown to reach orbit and he was an elementary part of the recent Hubble telescope upgraded mission, although you didn't hear about it because it was kept hush hush. Now that it's over we can talk about it.

So not voting for Omen means you are a communist. You don't want to be a communist, do you??? :mrgreen:

I thought that they were junking the Hubble. Operating costs were too high. So if those are the two options. Clownism or communism. I say (enter traditional communist saying here). Haha, Dennis you are nuts!:Cheers:

MAn, this was hard picking. I hope I can still get my vote in?? I didn't see the post about just voting via post. I absolutely loved many of the pics!

I'll have to pick Alexander's hairy brain because I think the crab looks punkish with its mohawk.

so are you saying that you voting for me means your a communist as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back