Mimic Lemon Peel Tang

clancaster23

Reefing newb
I'd like to know what pairing would be better for a Mimic Lemon Peel Tang. Mind you, this is NOT a Lemon Peel Angel I'm talking about. Tankmate one, a Coral Beauty dwarf angel. Tankmate two would be a Kole Yellow Eye tang. Which would be the most adequate to pair up? The Lemon Peel is still a juvenile.

Eww... now I'm wondering if it is a tang or it's the angel?! Not even sure anyone can tell from these pics as they aren't very clear and it's still skittish when I bring the camera around so can't yet get better pics. I hope it isn't an angel but I think it probably is... I haven't seen any issues between him and the coral beauty yet so hopefully it stays that way, either way if it is an angel, I fear for the few corals I do have in there. May have to move them and make it a fowlr.....

2011-12-30204940.jpg

2011-12-30204951.jpg

2011-12-30204924.jpg

+1 Erin

They are also really good about not eating corals for the first year or so, and then they just eat everything overnight :( But in the mean time I would be worried about the other angel, the dwarfs rarely get along

Yeah, I'm not sure what to do with it now. I can leave it there and put the coral beauty back in the 75 but something was nipping him up fairly bad and he's just getting back to a healed status and I don't want to put the lemon peel in there cause of the corals that are in there so not sure what to do. I don't want to get rid of it plus the fact that the store is about 40 miles up the road so not really wanting to take another trip up there. Ugh. I think I'll just wait and see what they do and go from there.

Some dwarfs can do ok with each other, the coral beauties are usually the more aggressive of the commonly found dwarfs though.

Back