Moorish Idol research. Gimme everything tid bit of information you have!

Gigaah

Reefing newb
I've done some pretty extensive research on my own.
I don't care much to hear..don't do it..or no. If I ever listened to that I'd not have learned or accomplished as much as I have.

I understand many of the issues and possible out comes. Those of you who know me at all understand how I am about pushing boundaries and learning from it. At my side I have deep research and very keen and obsessive observation.

So I'm asking my fellow reefers to give me any tid bit of information they have seen about the moorish idol. Chances are I've read a good portion of it but I want to make sure I've seen and read anything out there to best prepare me for my eventual purchase of a moorish idol.

I have a lot of pineapple sponges growing in my tank and I've been able to get them to reproduce fairly rapidly using a few techniques. I also can feed my tank obscene amounts of food and keep parameters stable.

Thank your ever so much for any information or guidance you may provide me. While I completely understand anyones will to recommend not getting one, I won't be detered so I ask for you help in trying to keep one alive and healthy.

Back