Mushroom question

saltywaters

Reefing newb
Ok so I have received several beautiful corals from Bifferwine. THANKYOU!!!! Any way I do have a question regarding a certain mushrrom. This one is beautiful with purple and green minature tentacles(if that is what you can call them). Almost looks like torch coral tentacles on the flesh of this mushroom. So question is what is this species. Here is the main question. This mushroom has slipped down in to one the deep holes of one of my rocks. Not able to get to it. Is it going to be ok, or will I have bad problems? Light is hitting it, but not all that well.
Thank you
SW

Last edited:
im not going to .. how will i know when it is splitting and reproducing, and how long does this usually take for shrooms, and zoo's, and candy canes, and leathers

Those hairy mushrooms are pretty fast growers and are pretty easy to keep. I would say that within a couple of months you'll see significant growth. People often have to thin them out they grow so fast.

Use the common Gel type of super glue. It works better to dry the surface of the coral with a paper towel first; it will stick better. But you can use it underwater too just hold the coral in place for a few moments while it sets.

Back