Mushroom sitting to high in tank?

Listen to Dustin and Fastlight on the lights and shrooms
Those micro-bubbles are probably coming from that seaclone skimmer.
To clear the green water,step up your water changes to 20 to 25% twice a week using RO/DI water,cut the lights off for 2 to 3 days,and run something for phosphates along with the carbon.

alright guys, i just came back from Petco (lfs) and got some premium activated carbon for the wet/dry sump. I wanted to get the one that eliminates the ammonia but it was for freshwater only. SO i got the all black carbon and put it in... how long before i notice a difference in water color?

There is no direct sunlight hitting the tank.

just a sidenote.. since i moved the shrooms down to the middle/bottom of the tank, they have started turning lighter and shriveled up... is this a problem? should i move them back up?

Listen to Dustin and Fastlight on the lights and shrooms
Those micro-bubbles are probably coming from that seaclone skimmer.
To clear the green water,step up your water changes to 20 to 25% twice a week using RO/DI water,cut the lights off for 2 to 3 days,and run something for phosphates along with the carbon.

the micro bubbles are coming from my powerhead. I have a air line to it so that i can add air if i need to..

Just go a head and take the airline off the power head.Its not needed in saltwater.
The ripples the powerheads make on the water surface,oxygenate it pretty good.

but on a different topic, I want and invertebrate and anenome tank. I have the mushroom and some peppermint shrimp and a dosile but slightly mobile brittle star and a host of snails and hermit crabs.... since we all know which lights i have, can i do this?

Back