My 15g tank

Redsprint

Reefing newb
Hi Guys,

Thought I'd show my small tank. It's been going in this form for six months. For some bizzare reason water quality and coral growth is better than the main tank. I had other corals before for two years that didn't work. And don't worry, the Blue Tang is only in there whilst he is postage stamp size. Then he goes in the big tank (well - biggish).:D

The clowns are tank bred (not mine) and settled into the coral which doesn't seem bothered at all. The Tang thinks he is a clown fish and hangs around with them (schooling I guess) but for some reason the clowns don't hammer him. Funny, when my yellow tang in the big tank had a go at my clown it promptly took a chunk out of his tail.

cheers

Paul

Attachments

• 510 pics 8 2011 001.jpg
    510 pics 8 2011 001.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1,242
  • 510 pics 8 2011 004.jpg
    510 pics 8 2011 004.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 2,231
  • 510 pics 8 2011 002.jpg
    510 pics 8 2011 002.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 607
wow thats a beauty :D looks very good

whats that yellow thing at the bottom left , looks like a thermometer or yellow goby lol

I'm jealous. You have what I would like to achieve in my 14. Looks so clear, clean and interesting. Those corals are great. Now that is a tank to be proud of!

Ha,ha. Yes it's a five inch skinny goby:D actually there is a yellow goby in there. I have never had one before and he is so cute. Sits on the corals at attention. I worry about what he eats. Doesn't seem to catch much.

Must get that thermometer out of there.

Paul

Back