My 46g bowfront

Just placed my order with Reefgeek.com for my ATI fixture with bulbs. Also placed an order on Aquacave.com for moonlights for both tanks and some coral frenzy. WOOHOO! Hopefully have it all by the end of the week.

Ahhh story of my life. One day they have them "in stock". 3 days later they are on back order...Called George at Reefgeek today and had a lengthy convo with him. He's outstanding. He appoligized several times and i reassured him that he still had my buisness. Id rather order from a very well known website with outstanding products/CS than risk going with a diff website. He said they should recieve the fixture from Germany by Wed, then they fire it to make sure everything works then ship. Hopefully by the 29th of this month he said. Waiting game now...

Diff note. My fish seem to be doing alot better. Wish i knew what the problem was. That was scary. Note to self frag outside of tank next time. I keep forgetting because one thing works for someone in this hobby it might not work for another.

Wanted to get a last few good shots in before the new lights come. I took alot of pictures so i could try and compare the growth rate for my POS i have now and the new one coming. The lights had just gone out on me...sorry.

Sunset monti i got from the frag swap last week.
DSCF3677.jpg

He says he's okay.

DSCF3688.jpg

See, look, i'm fine! Go away!

DSCF3690.jpg

FTS

DSCF3678.jpg

Left to Right

DSCF3681.jpg

DSCF3682.jpg

DSCF3683.jpg

Get my canopy tomorrow FINALLY! (after a YEAR wait) If not tomorrow because i have to work then Wed....my new lights should be shipped this week too! YAY! Gosh i hope it all gets here by the weekend so i can have some fun tinkering around with the new stuff. =)

YESSSSSSS!!!! This has to be my largest purchase online. Just want it here already..Im going to have to mess with the height of the light and prolly have to cut holes for the fans....it will be a relief for me to have it all in my hands.

A skimmer or algae scrubber will be NEXT project....never ends!

Play by play..........*Just got it done, here ya go. *hands me the canopy* *Thanks dood, took u long enough ya douche* *LOL* *Yea sorry, you know i had alot goin on* *Yea i know....just giving you shyt* *As i turn around the canopy slips an boom, boom.....

SO we made a few repairs....its clamped and glued and drying next to my fish tank now....I have to drill holes for my vents on my fixture so i might wait till that comes in to slap it on. Pic's ina lil bit i suppose.

Fixed the canopy...just waiting on the fixture to make vent holes....

Went to north chi to get a starfish and of corse i bought some coral, duh..

Acan ultra frag

DSCF3874.jpg

And some type of magician paly i suppose?

DSCF3873.jpg

Ive had these....figured id share...

DSCF3839.jpg

DSCF3840.jpg

Back