My 54 gallon aquarium!!!!

Also, be careful with your clowns if you do it. I had 1 Percula Clown about 2.5 inches and a Domino Damsel in my 60/65g Hex that I added my snowflake too, and within a few days, my clown had been torn in half. I thought because the eel was only about a foot long, the clown would be too big for him to touch, but I was wrong. So, it might be better if you get a engineer goby instead :p

Also, be careful with your clowns if you do it. I had 1 Percula Clown about 2.5 inches and a Domino Damsel in my 60/65g Hex that I added my snowflake too, and within a few days, my clown had been torn in half. I thought because the eel was only about a foot long, the clown would be too big for him to touch, but I was wrong. So, it might be better if you get a engineer goby instead :p

Just got back. That place is real nice. They have some nice stuff and everything looked healthy. Thanks for letting me know about it! It's way better than the 2 lfs I go to that I won't be anymore lol

Yea it sucks. His tail already had a couple nibbles out of it from the other clown but now it looks like their is a bigger chunk. I'm goin to go to fin city and see if they will take him for in store credit

They don't take exchanges there. Best bet is to try and sell it to someone. How big is it? If it's not small I might be able to take him off your hands for my 60/65g hex. He has to be above a certain size though (I have the Snowflake).

He's about 2 inches. I just fed them a little more so I'm going to keep an eye on him for the next couple of days and see how he does.

Okay, wish ya the best of luck with it. Unfortunately that's much too small to go in with a snowflake lol. After he gets fed he tends to get very rowdy and he even chases the 4 inch domino damsel I have. So yeah, that's too small :p

Back