My 54 gallon aquarium!!!!

You can also look up Absolutely Fish over in Clifton, HUGE selection of corals. Like, MASSIVE colonies to tiny frags and everything in between :p

3000 Gallons of Saltwater Fish, 3000 Gallons of Freshwater fish, and 1500 Gallons worth of Corals and Inverts. Probably one of the biggest fish stores in Jersey.

I think I have bubble algae all over the rock that my 2 new mushrooms are on should I take it out and just throw the rock out?

Well the bubble algae def spread to my other rocks and is spreading quickly. I guess I need to buy a couple emerald crabs to take care of it.

Get em small so they most likely wont go for any fish. I would recommend Petco for them. Like 7$ each and they usually have some that are like 1/2" to 1". Grab like 2-3 of them. Just make sure you drip them cause the petcos around us keep their salinity at like 1.021-1.023. I got 2 emeralds and 2 red fiddlers in my 55 :p

They had a few small ones at fin city the other day. The Sally lightfoot crab is doin work on my hair algae. My sand is already so much cleaner

Oh, last time I was there I didn't see any emeralds. Glad your sally is helping with your hair algae :). I was suppose to swing by there today since he was getting in his high end stuff... but I ended up being home with my kids while my girl went to work. On the plus side, got a 6 bulb t5ho for my 55, and got the biocube up and running with water and sand. Also has like 10ish lbs of dry rock with 1lbs of live rock. Trying to find someone locally on CL who has a bunch of rock they're looking to sell for 1-2$ a pound lol

Nice man. My buddies roommate may actually have a bunch of dry rock he would be willing to sell. Ill ask him tomo when I see him if he still has it.

Yea I def will man. If I don't get back to you tomo remind me n let me know . Just means I drank to many beers tonight haha.

Back