My 7.9 Gallon Nano Tank Build Fluval EBI

Oh as far as the glass breaking I don't know what happened. I might have cracked it last night or something I don't know. Its kind of a bummer though. Now with the HOB filter I wouldn't be able to use it anyway. My led's don't put out much heat the fan and heat sinks I put on them are working great.

So some pics of the whole process that happened through the last few days:

Light LED Retro Fit:
d142f573.jpg

Some dry rock, filling up:
0fe6a2ad.jpg

Some Live Rock:
3ecee598.jpg

Sand Finally!:
8c4a1dff.jpg

More Rock:
DSC01000.jpg

Clowns!:
DSC01022.jpg

DSC00982.jpg

DSC00986.jpg

DSC00982.jpg

They seem nice and happy, seen one of my brittle stars out and about for about 30 seconds to change spots in the rock, my hermit crab was scurrying around also.

I changed my HOB filter from the cheapo walmart to a Aquaclear 30, got some Seachem Matrix rubble stuff in there, the generic carbon, which will be replaced soon with some Purigen from seachem, stock foam, and a piece of water polisher that will be removed in a day or so. Tank is nice and clear and seems to be good, except for my heater which is a tad small for the tank, I got to try to take it back and get a bigger one, this one stays on and wont shut off. I turned it down a bit and it comes on at 76.4 and shuts off at 77.5 it wont get any warmer tho, so I think its not quite up to par with the "up to 8 gal rating".

Back