My boring day off = pictures

Extremely bored while on my day off. So i snapped a few shots of some of the things that are doing well still.

I'm offically renaming these Wade's Blonde bitches. (no longer Tangelo's):mrgreen:

Wadesblondebitches.jpg

Still hasn't RTN'd on me yet, unlike some other sps i had:frustrat:

redplanet25.jpg

Rasta's which had an infection and some algae issues are now doing A LOT better (started with 3)

Rastas78.jpg

Still haven't ID'd these paly's but they are one of my fav's

palyID.jpg

Monti gone crazy, its actually touching the fruitloop zoa's but they aren't fighting

monti34.jpg

Fruit loops

Fruitloops27.jpg

Digi still SLOWLY growing..

digi56.jpg

Candy Apples which also seemed like they were gunna die have come back:bowdown:

Candyapples.jpg

And one of my fav pieces finally got knocked over by my giant zebra snail:shock: so it took a decent hit. Now it seems its made a full recovery. :Cheers:

Your 'boring' day off should have been spent getting that new tank wet!

Seriously though - tank is looking good!

I cant make up my mind on a sump, which leaves me in the dark on a skimmer....Thats pretty much my wall im up against right now:disappoin Im pretty sure ive been looking at my Radion for a good 3 months in the box..that its self is torture:frustrat:

Or sending me those Zoas that you are supposed to :chair:

LMAO....Well both spots where they are at are difficult to get to. I'm waiting for tank take down to ship everyones stuff. So the less help I get here to set up my 45g the longer it takes.:mrgreen: jk well not really but money is tight too =) You wont be disappointed when they do come. Promise.

Amazing colors! Your tank is looking fantastic.

Thanks! I think i've finally got photoshop down pat with fixing the white balance and giving the best color representation that i see while looking at my tank.

Thanks again for checking out the pictures. Everyone here inspires me, and for that i thank you.:Cheers:

Looking amazing bro and what away to spend the day.... I also agree with others here I need more colors as well. I'm getting sick of my green's and pinks hahaha

Dana42078;563122 Im pretty sure ive been looking at my Radion for a good 3 months in the box..that its self is torture:frustrat: [/QUOTE said:
You could always donate that to my 180..... :bounce:

Are you still looking to buy a sump, or are you going to try the DIY route? I think Brian will build to order at Best Fish if you don't want to do it yourself...

You could always donate that to my 180..... :bounce:

Are you still looking to buy a sump, or are you going to try the DIY route? I think Brian will build to order at Best Fish if you don't want to do it yourself...

The issue is finding a sump that will hold a GOOD skimmer and also have a decent size fuge. This is my main issue. Any help would be appreciated. I only have 24 inches in length to work with.

Back