my first time fragging! :D

Yea I used superglue. It seems to be stuck there so far. We will see if it stays. The zoas and palys are starting to open up. And thanks guys!

Yeah I hope it stays for you!!! Mine stuck for a day then fell off. But I wish you the best of luck with it. If it does come just tie a piece of thread around it and leave it on there for a week or so and it will attach itself to the rock. Good Luck

Haha Yeaa. Idk ill need buy some more frags so I actually have more to frag. I should totally do that tho....make some extra cash. By the way we got that truck in binghamton today. It was an hour and forty min drive on way ahhh! Lol

Haha yea was too thrilled to be there no offense. We had to go thru the city. I'm thinking about saving up some money for a month or so and then buying a bunch of frags to grow out for next years frags swap. I'll get enough where I get free shipping. Prlly lots of zoas bc they are the easiest to frag. Is there anything else that is really easy to frag in your guys opinions? I don't wanna go crazy with a saw or anything...

Haha yea was too thrilled to be there no offense. We had to go thru the city. I'm thinking about saving up some money for a month or so and then buying a bunch of frags to grow out for next years frags swap. I'll get enough where I get free shipping. Prlly lots of zoas bc they are the easiest to frag. Is there anything else that is really easy to frag in your guys opinions? I don't wanna go crazy with a saw or anything...

Kenya, finger leather, Xenia, Mushrooms are really easy as well :D and if you want any of them just let me know and I'll hook you up like I said I would :D

P.s. Just give me 3 weeks in advance so I can frag and cure the frags so there not lose and fresh fragged.

Last edited:
Kurt thanks but I'm not too big on Softies anymore. I find that I'm more into lps,.zoas, palys and sps.

And thanks Justin. I'll have to check it out.

Kurt thanks but I'm not too big on Softies anymore. I find that I'm more into lps,.zoas, palys and sps.

And thanks Justin. I'll have to check it out.

Well then you can always have some of my hammer if you want save you a few bones :D. I have a special place to get more for free. So please if you want some just let me know Amba that gos for you as well bro. :Cheers:

When my candy cane takes off that's going to be an option also ;)

Hoe fast are candy canes sopoosed to grow? Or maybe mines a trumpet...either day its just been one lonely head for months. It eats all but still is just one head.

Hoe fast are candy canes sopoosed to grow? Or maybe mines a trumpet...either day its just been one lonely head for months. It eats all but still is just one head.

well I'm trying to mimic my friends conditions (dame near imposable) but he can see heads grow on his hammer and candy at lest every 3 weeks to a month per head split. I don't know how he does it but his hammer tank is just wow I posted a photo in picture of the day. with the hammer I got from him I see growth for myself once a month and a split every other month. :Cheers: results vary for each of us

Back