My Mini Coral Reef

one tank is in recovery from some kind of crazy bubble algae strain not regular bubble algae but tank is all zoas, palys, shrooms.

125 gallon is full of leathers and 3 gbta and some shrooms and polyps.

I like your tank..I have a question...

The starfish is a red general yes? I thought they were not reef safe. Those are just awesome stars and I wanted one but they insisted they eat coral, am I mistaken on the type of starfish?

If it is not a red general, what kind is it? I would like get me one of those. PRETTY!

never had a red genral, red marble fromia starfish, didn't make it long or the red fromia, only one i have had long is dalmation linkia or called spotted linkia.

never had a red genral, red marble fromia starfish, didn't make it long or the red fromia, only one i have had long is dalmation linkia or called spotted linkia.

Red marble, I have never heard of it, it was beautiful. How old was your tank at the time? It sure looked established enough to me.

I was told if the tank is too new they don't have enough to eat and starve. My red fromia lasted quite a while in my 75, I gave it away, but everyone that I buy now just doesn'r make it. The 90g has only been up since Aug but it was all well established rock. Some day perhaps

Back