My New Fish !!!

Civicdemon

Go Big Or Go Home !
Atlantic Blue Tang !!!!

DSC_0176-2.jpg

DSC_0175-3.jpg

Well hes ben in my tank now for 2 days and hes still being the aggressor. Himand the Yellow tang still flare up at eachother and come to a stand still. But he pretty much just swims around and chases the trigger away. He doesnt really chase him as much as the first day but still does a little. They all pretty much eat together on the nori , The only one that kinda stays back is the Sailfin but he kinda useto do that Before anyways. The New Fish Id a Vorachaise eater, I useto put 2 strips of nori on the clips and they would last all day, Now i put the strips and they are gone with in a couple hours. Im going to start changing my Filter socks sooner since there nori going into the overflow more now. Also going to keep an eye on my Nitrates.

Well hopefully he calms down a little more as the days go buy. So far i dont think its go bad.

Thanks guys. Yeah hes a really cool looking fish. I jist hope they all ajust to eachother a bit better. So far its ben ok with a couple little issues. But hey that tangs being tangs.

No name yet. Only named a couple of my fish havent really named them all. Im sure eventually they will all have names.

Back