my poor hogfish

beeguiles

they call me fish geek ;p
So I mentioned that I got a yellow hogfish and a six line wrasse. Welll I had to return the hogfish bc the wrasse was kicking his butt! Even though the hogfish was double in size! I was sad but his well being was more important to me. The six line doesn't bother my clowns though. I think the body shape was too similar.

Yea i liked the little guy but the wrasse has more personality lol. I named him daredevil bc he loves to swim near the powerheads like he's trying to say see I won't get stuck! It scares me bc he's so tiny still lol. Yes new fish time! Idk what to get. I'll look up some gobys or blennys though. They sound cool.

I really want a green mandarin but my tank is only a couple months old and I don't think I have and pods growing yet. Will they eat mysis shrimp or pellet food?

They are rare, but if you find one at the lfs that eats frozen, make sure you see the lfs let you see them feeding them frozen. Some people here have had luck training them to eat frozen (I think Sen trained his), but it's hit or miss.

They have them in the store all the time bit idk if they train them there. I will have to ask. I know they train the dwarf lions.

Back