Nano feeding question

Slimkasey

Reefing newb
Ive noticed over the last week or two, my clowns, Chromis and wrasse, aren't liking the Mysis I've been feeding.

I prepare to everyone standards taking a cube thawing it tank water, straining out the shrimp only and dumping the rest.

I can't say it's brands, test I changed three weeks ago because they were doing the same thing, so I switched.

I feed them about the same time every day, and I've even gone at alternating days with marine flakes, they'll eat a little but then they quit and it just sinks, same as the shrimp.

This morning I chopped the cube, thinking some of the full size shrimp are to big and even put a little garlic oil with it, but no change.

Should I be concerned?

Are you only feeding them mysis and some flake? You should be using a mixed formula like emerald entree, formula 1 or 2 or rod's foods or something.

You can find a variety of frozen foods at your LFS or even Petco and PetSmart have a very good selection of frozen foods for saltwater. Variety is good -- it's recommended that you rotate a few different kinds of food.

Back