Nano Light Stand

EagleEyes

AFT Club Quality Analyst
Hey i figured i'd show everyone what my DIY history looks like. I bought a 20" dual sattelite and decided to put it onto four PVC connections. Sooner or later i decided it was too low to the tank and put four golf balls onto the PVC connections. All held together with silicone. lol i put in the picture here. Also you can see that the tank just has algae in it, but i have a healthy sand bed and Ive been watching the tank cycle for a while. Im just putting 2 and 2 together so i think this next 55 will be a huge step for me.

To put a picture in a thread (and we all want pictures!), upload your picture to the gallery (click photo gallery, then upload, then follow directions), then post the "BB Image Code" into your post. Or you can use Photobucket and paste their image code into the post.

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1354.jpg

Lol Here we go.

That light stand is GHETTO!
But if it works and its safe,congrats!
thumbsup.gif

Wow!
What kind of algae is that?Ya AFT members in Arizona don't be bullshitting!

Nice DIY.LOL Thats a great algae tank. Who knows you might even take biffs job of president.

Thanks, I do like algae, i had three different kinds of Caulerpa, and lately.. that one that looks liek coins connected together, oh what is it? dang

It looks like grape caulerpa that went asexual,at least thats what I think they call it.Maybe you and Biff should switch some algae and sees if they don't cancel each other out.

I had Caulerpa Racemosa, Caulerpa Serrulata, Caulerpa Sertularioids (sp?), and Halimeda Incrassata (?) or discoidea. Not sure. Then that other stuff was not common and not interesting but still managed to sprout and spread like wildfire. I got to see the eggs and stuff under a microscope. Pretty cool

Yikes Sarah, i know i told you that like two weeks ago but im thinking about corals more and more.. I do know my algae though.:bowdown::mrgreen: lol jk

Back