NCPARS/That Fish Place Frag Event

Did you see me there? I was working the admission table with Sanjay from about noon to 2.

I was there for a little while. I asked two people if they knew you. I guess it would have helped if I knew your name, rather than your screen name on here. I was looking for an Atlantic Blue, but no luck.

I was looking for an Atlantic Blue, but no luck.
You would have had to been there pretty early to get 1 if they had any. ;) I've been looking for 1 for a few months now. They had 2 eiblii mimic tangs, but they looked pretty skinny or I would have got 1 of them. They also had a real nice convict tang I was looking at, but it looked too much like my lamarck angel. Before I left I checked and all 3 were gone.

/Larry

Capt are you thinking of making it to the St. James of Reefdom swap in Binghampton on the 21st? I know you frequent the Southern Tier Reefs site on RC. Hope to see you their!

wait, so your saying youd rather live in a place with winter days with highs of 70 degrees with clear skies, and not live somewhere with high temps on -10 degrees and feet of snow/.

Yep, that is exactly what I am saying. That, and I love the sweet potato pie!

You would have had to been there pretty early to get 1 if they had any. ;) I've been looking for 1 for a few months now. They had 2 eiblii mimic tangs, but they looked pretty skinny or I would have got 1 of them. They also had a real nice convict tang I was looking at, but it looked too much like my lamarck angel. Before I left I checked and all 3 were gone.

/Larry

I seen those as well. I am on their special order list for the blue. When it comes in, you don't have to take it if it's not what you wanted.

They move quite a bit of stock out of there on a regular weekend, so I am sure they did one hell of a day with the meet being there

Mike

Capt are you thinking of making it to the St. James of Reefdom swap in Binghampton on the 21st? I know you frequent the Southern Tier Reefs site on RC. Hope to see you their!
I didn't see about 1 in Binghamton. I know they had 1 recently, but it was too far north, maybe around Syracuse I think. I'll check this one out. DrBronx has some nice colonies he's selling....lol.

I seen those as well. I am on their special order list for the blue. When it comes in, you don't have to take it if it's not what you wanted.

They move quite a bit of stock out of there on a regular weekend, so I am sure they did one hell of a day with the meet being there

Mike
Yeah, I'm on that list too...lol. About 2 weeks before the swap they had 2. A med juv for around $40 I think and an large adult for around $60. The med juv went fast. The adult was on the site until about 3 days before the swap. I was thinking about calling to see if I could buy it and have them hold it. But I didn't and it was gone.

Did you see me there? I was working the admission table with Sanjay from about noon to 2.

I got there as soon as it opened. It was crazy. I watched the demos they had. Really liked the drill tank one. The calcium reactor one was just to hard for me to keep up. That's when I went looking at the fish and corals in the store. I plan onn going to the next one they have there.

If you left during the ca reactor presentation, you walked right past me. :) I was sitting at the admission table at that time.
Hopefully we will have another one next year. It was a successful event for the club and I think it drew some additional customers into TFP.

Back