Need fish advice

Angelajean

I know that I don't know
Okay so we identified the flatworm(?), it is jellyfish larva.My friend from church's husband is a saltwater pro and he thought the guy from the LFS was right.
Can I have peppermint shrimp with the mushroom coral and zooanthids? If so do they do better in groups? How many?

We have the yellow clown goby and a blue green chromis which we are thinking about getting rid of. He really should be in a bigger tank. Can we get a tailspot blenny? My son really likes the blennies, but I am concerned that Gumby, the goby will fight with the blenny.

Any fish suggestions?

We want some Pulsing Xenia or something kind of wavy. Tomorrow, we are going to Lancaster to That Fish Place so I am trying to make a list of possibilities. I know not to add too much at once. I know we would like a pair of clowns, but those are available everywhere so I am looking to look for something that I could not find just anywhere. We may come back with nothing. I do NOT want to make an emotional decision. Many pretty things need to stay at the store.

Thanks for all your help.
Angie

Yep.You can have Peppermints with mushrooms.In a 14 bio-cube,you could have 3 or 4 of em.

Don't think I would add a Tail-Spot to that small of a tank.There a small fish,but need a pretty decent area to dig in the sand.

If you see some Xenia you like,go for it.

And have a good trip.

Back