Need help on Lighting

You guys are great. I really appreciate your opinions. I really want our "eventual" tank mates to thrive and live a long happy life. It sounds like T5's is the way to go. I have read the book "Saltwater Aquariums for Dummies" Do you have any ideas on books that would benefit me through our adventure?

Knucklehead, talk to me about the fixture.

PS: This is my first chat experience and not to sure on how to do this. On the screen it has a thank you button. What do I use it for?

Why buy a book when you can get great personal advice at LivingReefs.com for free?

I like having books because in them there are things I would never even think about asking. It's also great to have that knowledge at your finger tips. Of course, there is no equal to personal experiences. Everyone I have here at Living Reefs that helps me along the way is icing on the cake.

Got it last night, opened it this morning. Everything appears to be just fine. Thank you so much. I am really excited. We are getting closer to set up. I'll keep you posted. My husband went swimming in the Lilttle Missouri river along with our camera, got a new one on the way. I'll take pictures so ya'll can see our progress.
Thanks again.

Got it last night, opened it this morning. Everything appears to be just fine. Thank you so much. I am really excited. We are getting closer to set up. I'll keep you posted. My husband went swimming in the Lilttle Missouri river along with our camera, got a new one on the way. I'll take pictures so ya'll can see our progress.
Thanks again.
glad everything came in good, you were my first light order! :)

Back