need help with my tank

rbb302

Reefing newb
i have a 120 gallon tank 50lbs rock and a few fish. the other day some of my rock fell down and i kinda mix every thing up when i fix it so it was looking really ditying but it still looks dirty kinda a green clody look i dont understand what it is i did a 20 gallon water chang last night and it help but not much i test my water and every thing is fine. i have not got a skimmet yet could that be the problem and its been like this for about 5 days now

do u thank that would help i have had pepole tell me they are bad cuz they kill the good things in your water is that true

its kill everything good and bad, if you plan on keeping anything that lives on copepods such as a mandarin or a star fish or anything that is a filter feeder then you should skip the UV but if you dont then it wont do any harm

ok i might look in to that like i said i have not been runing a skimmer idk if thats the problem but i need one anyways so i got one to day mabe that will help what do u thank.

im going pick it up tomorrow its a AquaC EV-180 my friend selling it to me for 200 is that a good deal and is it a good skimmer

Back