Need to trap a pygmy Angel

Marinne13

Northern Reefer
So my Angel is doing fine coral wise but is a MAJOR Butthead to all the other fish...constantly chasing and biting everyone and it's pissing me off

anyone know any good ways to trap, I tried putting food into a Rubbermaid but he won't go anywhere near it

all the other fish swam in it to get pieces but off course not the stupid pygmy

I had a lemon peel that I couldn't trap any conventional way. I ended up draining my tank with everything in place. Pumped it down to about 2" and netted the sucker then pumped all the water back in:D All my corals, anemones, clam and fish were just fine.

mine swims behind rocks and I am afraid it will do that and I still won't be able to get it out...if it took say 20 min to get it and then fill the tank with water I would prob have die off??

Mine stayed behind the rocks too but it came out. That's not to say yours will. It took me 25 minutes top and I didn't keep the water heated. Every thing will continue to be wet in the tank so there will be minimal die off if any. I read of numerous people doing this successfully and that is the only reason I even attempted it.

Back