New 850 gallon aquarium

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will believe it when we see it, and since we have been fooled once we wont believe it so easy next time.
we are here to help and a lot of us take this hobby very seriously.
good luck

Damn i was so pumped to see a 850 gallons set up from you. I swear if your fake i will find you..........:) Hahahaah

fail_thread.jpg

This remains true unless proved otherwise......Am I dick for posting this? XD

lmao no its not.. obv.. but its coming Feb. 4th so hold your horses!

Mmmm....You words throughout this thread insinuate that you have or are purchasing the tank? Unless you are building or having one built for you from my design, I fail to see how you will be able to pick it up from my place and have it delivered to yours by the 4th of Feb. The international freight alone would be massive. In the future, it would be highly appreciated any references to my build be either clear or truthful.
Now that I have posted for the sole purpose of letting your fellow members know the tank depicted in this thread remains the sole property of me now and in the future, I will retreat back into the world of American cichlids.;-)

Regards Brenton Smith

That was funny, I just started reading this thread and got to Brenton's response .... I'm sitting here cracking myself up laughing so hard .... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back