New Additions

crazymman

Reefing newb
I bought a zoanthid frag and a pulsing xenia frag yesterday. The zoos opened up in like 10 minutes. The Xenia is open but not pulsing. There not really open there just kinda pointing up. Im thinking i may have it in to much flow. I really want it to start pulsing. Any advice? Will post pics soon.:D

Dont count on the Xenia pulsing.Just because it pulses at the LFS,dont it will when you get it home.But that dont mean its not healthy either.:D

OH
And you've had 4 hours to get the pics posted.:wink: Where they at?

Ok Yote heres the pics!!!:D
DSCN0403.jpg

I have no clue what type of zoas those are.Feel free to make up your own nickname,that is pretty much what the hobbyist do.How about yellow eye zoas?

Everything does look healthy.It's harder to tell when xenias are pulsing when they have alot of current.

Haha, I like that Yote. Thanks, i know they have only been in there a day (besides the torch) but they look like there doing good so far.

Xenia are funny that way my wife picked ours out b/c they were so active in pulsing at the LFS. They pulse early in the am when some natural sunlight comes through the windows in the room and the tank is still dark. I wish they always pulsed as much at home.

Back