new aquarium

with the clowns im thinking either an ocellaris clown or a black and white ocellaris or maybe both. what do you think. and also what if i were to put a lion in there

ill give it a try and hope luck is on my side. do you think a lion would go good in a tank with clowns and tangs and an angel or would it be to aggressive?

A lionfish can and will eat anything that will fit in its mouth.That includes clownfish and shrimps.
I would only add one tang too.As for the angel,Doc.Marco would be better help there.He's the angel fish expert.

i guess i can do with out the angel but picking one tang will be a harder decision. maybe i can start a poll for the tangs to help my decision

The best thing is to research them.Pick the ones you like the most,then research them untill you know their needs like you know yourself.That way its a pretty sure bet that you'll be able to keep them thriving and lessen your head aches.

Any two of the Percula,Ocellaris,Black/White Ocellaris should get along>even the Misbars,Half Bars and Picasso will/should get along.All are a variant or genetic altered within the same family of clowns.I don't think lionfish and clowns would go together unless its one of the dwarf lionfishes.

I'm assuming this is going to be a fish only tank and not a reef,correct?

Back