New Corals Next Week!

Bifferwine

I am a girl
I'm picking these up from a fellow hobbyist when I get back into town on Thursday:

Zoas:
PPE 3 heads
FRPE 2 heads
AOG 5 heads super bright
Spartans Pride 5 heads
Armageddon 1 head
Nuc greens 3 frags 2 polyps each
candy apple pinks 4+ polyps
whammin watermelon and green bay packer rock 30+

LPS/SPS/Other:
Candy cane rock 60+ heads
Green ricordia
Orange yuma
Ora green birdsnest
Neon Green Nepthia large
2 large heads neon green hammer
2 head frogspawn green purple tips

Plus some random free frags.

Guess how much???

Since I've only got softies in my tank, I'm not very good at estimating some of the rest of those corals. I think the zoas alone I'd pay maybe $200 for. The others, another $300.

zoas:
Ppe 3 heads $25
frpe 2 heads $25
aog 5 heads super bright $30
spartans pride 5 heads $40?
armageddon 1 head $10?
nuc greens 3 frags 2 polyps each $45
candy apple pinks 4+ polyps $20
whammin watermelon and green bay packer rock 30+ $25

lps/sps/other:
Candy cane rock 60+ heads $50
green ricordia $10
orange yuma $20
ora green birdsnest $10
neon green nepthia large $10
2 large heads neon green hammer $20
2 head frogspawn green purple tips $30

plus some random free frags.

Guess how much???

$370 - $400

Thanks. I was hoping I got a good deal, since I'm not into all those "high end" zoanthids (you know, the ones with names!) I have no idea what they normally go for.

Well I have a lot of room at the bottom of the tank for lower light stuff. I only have a few frags of zoanthids, so zoas are exactly what I have been wanting and needing as "fillers" along the sides of the rocks, you know?

Biff,

I'm going to look all of these up tomorrow. That's an incredible deal. I realy quickly looked up the whammin' watermelons (because I knew where a post was at that had some) if you get 30 whammin watermelon in MI. They'll cost you $30-40 depending on the condition. And that's from a reefer not a shop.

You've obviously got the hook up. Nice find.

I was with a friend of mine at a shop (that was having a going out of business sale) and he paid $50 for a frogspawn. And was happy to do it!

If I just took a stab at it with my limited knowledge of corals, but have been pricing stuff intensely for a month. I would estimate that to cost me $5-600 from a reefer and $7-800 at a shop.

Back