New Goodies

PRC

Stop Quoting Me!
I just got back from picking up 3 tanks. (2) 35g drilled tanks. (1) 20 gallon tank from a local reefer. I'm gonna use (2)35g for a frag tank, (1) 20g tank for a quarantine tank. (1) for ?

So I've got some questions. The 2 35g tanks are drilled, makes alot of sense to simply hook them into my system after I move and re-do the plumbing..however, in order to encourage growth I'm going to consider dosing the corals (phytomax, coral Frenzy). So, on the other hand, I'm considering keeping them on a separate system.

Or does it make sense to just have the same water from my display flowing through the frag tanks?

Obviously the Quarantine tank, is going to be on a separate system, so I don't really want to have 3 different systems..

kinda thinkin' out loud here....Advice?

No sense in sharing pics because they are dirty glass boxes at this point.

On a side note, the guy also has 2 sets of 72" Outer Orbit 250w MH x3 w/ 8 39w T5's for $550.. One is brand new, one needs new bulbs..These lights are over $1000 brand new, if any of you are interested I'd be more than happy to pick em up and send them out for you.

Last edited:
I would connect all but the quarantine, if you can. More water = more dilution and better/stable water quality.

We want pics, even if they are dirty glass boxes. :D

Back