New Tank and Some Questions

c'mon. It is kinda funny. try to think of it as...hey wait a minute...this coming from the woman who posts a pic of a horse launched into the windshield of a car???

-Doc

No. Sorry. Time to cut your losses and move on. I'm still holding out for "The White Whale." If you know what I mean. Maybe you do, you are 'cultured'.

huh. so you don't think i can hack it, eh. K. Guess you never did find out my profession as a younger man. Too bad for you, but I respect your boundaries. Good luck on your hunt for MOBY

-Doc

You used to be a gigolo? I have my Moby right here. Always at an arm's length away, it seems. I will not give up until it is mine. Time to quote "Wayne's World": "I will have her. Oh yes, she will be mine." Except, it's a he.

Hahaha. I'm starting to sound creepy.

sounds like there is a story there. One that I probably do not want to know about. The fantasy in my mind is probably better than the 4 seconds of reality the two of you shared anyway

-Doc

What are you talking about? I dont judge by "time" I go by pump! Biffy tottaly got at least 7 or 8 thrusts up in!

Back