new tank i am getting

Wheres all the the pics at James.:frustrat: I am one of the slowest at posting pics and I already got mine up. (well #2 got them up anyways):mrgreen:

ok here is one pic

this week end i have to cut the stand apart and re weld it once it is in my basement. the dang stand weighs almost 500 lbs. it took 4 of us to pick the dang thing up and it was still very heavy

Attachments

• 02-28-10_1200.jpg
    02-28-10_1200.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 194
no progress yet i spend 3 hours and used 4 gallons of vinegar cleaning the dang tank and it still needs more cleaning but here is a couple pics of the stand and until i can get some help with this thing it is staying in my truck

Attachments

• stand1.jpg
    stand1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 187
  • stand2.jpg
    stand2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 184
i dont. i have not sat down and tried to figure it out yet i bet it is at least 150gal maybe more it is 6ft by3ft and different heights from one end to the other. it is going to take a lot of math to figure it all out

That's a bad a$$ fuge tank James. You'd have enough room in that think for a fuge and to use one or two of those sections for frags. Good find!

I used to work at petsmart probably about 6 years ago now and I had the joy of cleaning our plant tank exactly like that one out...it looks like your petsmart just didnt bother cleaning it lol!!

Beware it overflows easily if anything gets clogged in the end portion of the tanks drainage section!

And also the spouts, or waterfalls as I call them, fall off very easily and are a nuisance to glue back on!

I think it will be really cool looking as a fuge/frag tank! They really arent meant for the plant tanks because they get clogged up so easily from all of the plant debris floating around!!! And boy do those filter systems stink with plant matter...the memories are giving me the willies!!

Jenna

PS. I am making a stop into my petsmart tonight to see if they are getting rid of their plant tank!!

Back