New tank.

steve

Reefing newb
I am currently looking to upgrade to a larger tank. I recently contacted my LFS to see what reef ready tanks they had. They mentioned they had a 75 gallon bow front bundle that came with EVERyTHING. And i mean EVERYTHING. It comes with the tank, stand, canopy, sump, return pumps, plumbing, protein skimmer, live sand, live rock, power heads, fluorescent/metal halide lighting combo w/ led moonlights, lights, ballasts, additives, supplements, complete test kits, cleaning kits, and more that i cant remember all for $3000.
All items are top brands and not cheap brands. The reason for the cheap price they mentioned was because they are in the middle of moving their location and switching to a new supplier of tanks and dry goods.

So is this a good deal or could i find something better and more bang for my buck?

If i were you i would go for a bigger tank, but im not you!! ;) Its always your decision! See what other people think about the pricing.

If i were you i would go for a bigger tank, but im not you!! ;) Its always your decision! See what other people think about the pricing.

I was thinking the same thing, i am really wanting something no smaller than a 90 gallon.

Back